To develop, review, facilitate discussion and make recommendations concerning issues of Merit Supervisory Exempt/Confidential (MSE/C) Staff.
Scope of Concern
The issues that may be addressed include but are not limited to the following as they apply to MSE/C personnel:
- Review policies and practices relative to MSE/C colleagues.
- Foster inclusion of MSE/C Staff on all recommendations from Council.
- Meet with MSE/C constituents at least twice per year.
- Communicate MSE/C information to constituents as appropriate via listserv
- Meet with UI administrators and other representatives as appropriate and/or necessary to represent MSE/C staff regarding existing issues.
- Represent The University of Iowa MSE/C membership on the Regents Inter-institutional Supervisory and Confidential Advisory Council (RISCAC) which represents non-bargaining Merit Staff of The University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa School for the Deaf, and Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School.
Chair: Dawn Coffman, Rubia Ruiz and Tony Senio