Staff Council Events
Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 2:30pm to 4:30pm
University of Iowa Staff Council Meeting Please email email@example.com for Zoom joining information.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 2:30pm to 4:30pm
University of Iowa Staff Council Meeting See https://staff-council.uiowa.edu/ for details
Archived Meetings and Agendas
Staff Council Mission
The Council supports the University mission. In pursuing that mission, the Council seeks to advance such endeavors through visibly active staff participation/involvement both campus-wide and community-wide in a spirit of unity and open communication with other shared governance organizations on campus.
The goals of the Council are to:
- Advocate on behalf of represented staff
- Advise the University Administration on policies
- Inform the University community of the activities of the Council
- Promote University relations within the community of Iowa City and the State of Iowa
- Collaborate with shared governance organizations on campus, notably the Faculty Senate, Student Government and organizational shared governance groups
- Promote staff learning through professional development and awards
- Promote communication and shared governance among staff, central administration, Faculty Senate and Student Government