- Endeavor to establish and maintain working relationships between University shared governance bodies.
- Foster good relationships among local, state, and national officials and the University, in collaboration with the Executive Committee and in conjunction with Faculty Senate’s Governmental Relations Committee.
- Research and share findings on new methods and improvements to shared governance models.
Scope of Concern
- Attendance at Org. shared governance meetings.
- Identify shared governance group contacts.
- Keep shared governance portal up to date.
- Investigate and compare shared governance models of peer institutions to our own.
Co-chairs: Monica Dreyer Rossi and Brian Morelli
Brian Morelli, Staff Council Secretary
College of Engineering Organization Representative
Brett Cloyd, Executive Committee Member at-large 2022-2023
University Libraries Organization Representative
Molly James, Executive Committee Member at-large 2022-2023
College of Nursing Organization Representative